The content of this website is intended to convey general information about Reddick Moss, PLLC and is for informational purposes only. None of the information at this website is intended to constitute and does not constitute legal advice. This website is not intended to be used as a substitute for specific legal advice, nor should any client or other reader consider it as such. No client or other reader should act or refrain from action on the basis of any information contained on the Reddick Moss, PLLC website without first obtaining appropriate legal or other professional advice.
Nothing on the Reddick Moss, PLLC website is to be considered as creating an attorney-client relationship or a contractual relationship or as rendering legal or professional advice for any specific matter. Any preliminary communications made with Reddick Moss, PLLC via the Internet, electronic mail, mail, phone, or fax does not constitute an attorney-client relationship or provide the protections afforded by that relationship. No attorney-client relationship is formed with any individual in any matter unless Reddick Moss, PLLC expressly agrees in writing that the firm will undertake an attorney-client relationship with that individual. Reddick Moss, PLLC reserves the right to decline any representation.
Reddick Moss, PLLC understands the need for privacy of information. Any information provided to Reddick Moss, PLLC will be treated with respect. However, any information sent to Reddick Moss, PLLC via Internet or through the website is not secure and is done on a non-confidential basis. In the absence of an attorney-client relationship, it is possible that communications with Reddick Moss, PLLC will not be treated as privileged or confidential.
Reddick Moss, PLLC strives to keep the content on this website current, though no guarantees or warranties are made about the accuracy or completeness of any information. This website may contain links to other resources or external websites. The existence of any such links does not constitute an endorsement of such external websites. Reddick Moss, PLLC is not responsible for the content or operation of any such external sites and disclaims all liability with respect to the content or operation of any such external website.
The content on this website may constitute attorney advertising within the meaning of the applicable state bar rules or state law. Prior results do not constitute a guarantee or warranty of similar outcome. Reddick Moss, PLLC attorneys are not certified by any state jurisdiction as specialists except where otherwise noted.
To the extent that state bar rules require Reddick Moss, PLLC to designate a principal office and/or an attorney responsible for this website, Reddick Moss, PLLC designates the following:
Responsible Attorney: Brian D. Reddick
Principal Office: One Information Way, Suite 105, Little Rock, Arkansas 72202
State Disclosures and Disclaimers
- Arkansas: The results described on this website do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of any particular legal matter.
- California: The results described on this website do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of any particular legal matter.
- Colorado: Colorado does not certify attorneys as specialists in any field.
- Kentucky: The results described on this website do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of any particular legal matter.
- Missouri: The choice of lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisement. The results described on this website afford no guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of any future result; every case is different and must be judged on its own merits. Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri nor the Missouri Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations.
- New Jersey: ADVERTISEMENT. Before making your choice of an attorney, you should give this matter careful thought. The selection of an attorney is an important decision. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. If this website is inaccurate or misleading, you may report it to the Committee on Attorney Advertising, Hughes Justice Complex, P.O. Box 037, Trenton, New Jersey 08625.
- New Mexico: ADVERTISING MATERIAL. The results described on this website afford no guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of any future result. Past outcomes are not an assurance of future success and each case must be decided on its own merits.
- Pennsylvania: The results described on this website afford no guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of any future result.