Brooklyn Parker is an associate attorney with Reddick Moss, PLLC in Little Rock, Arkansas. Mrs. Parker graduated from Conway High School and went on to study writing and linguistics at the University of Central Arkansas. She graduated with her bachelor’s degree within two and a half years and was involved in the honors program at UCA, Sigma Alpha Lambda. Mrs. Parker graduated Magna Cum Laude from UALR William H. Bowen School of Law in May of 2016 and was admitted to the Arkansas Bar in September of 2016. During law school, Mrs. Parker clerked at Reddick Moss, PLLC, as well as the Arkansas Attorney General’s Office in the Medicaid Fraud Unit. Since being admitted in September of 2016, Brooklyn has practiced in a number of areas including: Workers’ Compensation, The Jones Act, Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation, Employment Law, Social Security Disability, Personal Injury, Insurance Claims, Estate Planning, as well as representing several local businesses.
Awards, Honors & Accomplishments:
- Honors Program at the University of Central Arkansas, Sigma Alpha Lambda
- Selected to write for the Arkansas Real Estate Review (2013–14)
- Served on Delta Theta Phi’s Board (UALR Law Fraternity) (2014–15)
- Managing Editor for the UALR Law Review Editorial Board (2015–16)
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude (May 2016)
- Arkansas Bar Association