John O’Grady received his Bachelor of Arts in English and economics, magna cum laude, from the University of Georgia’s Franklin College. He earned his Juris Doctor from Villanova University School of Law. Prior to law school, Mr. O’Grady was a financial analyst for a real estate developer, where he gained experience interacting with contractors, banks, attorneys, and public officials.
Prior to joining Reddick Moss, PLLC, Mr. O’Grady worked for Wilkes & McHugh, P.A., a leading national nursing home litigation law firm. At Wilkes & McHugh, Mr. O’Grady’s practice included nursing home abuse and neglect, commercial contract and partnership litigation, and corporate bankruptcy under Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury
Awards, Honors & Accomplishments
- Published an article through Villanova Sports and Entertainment Law Journal, analyzing a Second Circuit Court of Appeals decision that struck down the Federal Communication Commission’s broadcast indecency policy as impermissibly vague in violation of the First and Fifth Amendments.
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Georgia Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- American Bar Association.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- Second Circuit Court of Appeals
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals