Tabitha L. Hanson is an associate attorney with Reddick Moss, PLLC in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Ms. Hanson received a Bachelor of Science in Physical Education from the University of Southern Mississippi before earning an M.B.A. from William Carey College in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. Ms. Hanson earned her Juris Doctor from the Delaware Law School at Widener University in Wilmington, Delaware.
Prior to joining Reddick Moss, PLLC, Ms. Hanson worked for Wilkes & McHugh, P.A., a leading national nursing home litigation law firm. At Wilkes & McHugh, Ms. Hanson spent several years as a trial coordinator and paralegal who oversaw numerous trial projects for nursing home, medical malpractice, and personal injury cases both in Mississippi and Pennsylvania and later becoming an attorney.
- Delaware Law School, Widener University (J.D.)
- William Carey College (M.B.A.)
- University of Southern Mississippi (B.S.)
- Morrisville State College (formerly State University of New York at Morrisville) (A.S.)
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Widener Delaware Law Alumni Association
- Southern Mississippi Alumni Associations
- Morrisville State College Alumni Association