Medical and Hospital Negligence
The attorneys at Reddick Moss have in-depth medical knowledge and experience as well as an extensive network of medical experts who assist in carefully evaluating each potential case involving medical and hospital negligence. In addition, our advanced trial technology makes complicated medical evidence more easily understood.
The negligent acts of medical personnel can take several forms which include but are not limited to:
- Misdiagnosis or delay in diagnosing a disease, injury, or condition
- Surgical and anesthesia-related errors
- Failure to properly treat a disease or illness
- Prescription and medication errors
- Operating on the wrong body part and other surgical errors
- Failure to fully inform a patient of the risks of a procedure
- Failure to properly monitor a condition
- Error during the delivery of an infant
- Hospital-acquired infections
- Failure to diagnose
- Improper diagnosis or treatment of a disease
A medical care provider is negligent and falls below the standard of care if he or she fails to exercise the level of skill, knowledge, and care in diagnosis and treatment that other reasonably prudent medical care providers would possess and use under similar circumstances. Most medical care providers provide excellent medical care. Unfortunately, there are providers within the outlined areas above that do not hold themselves to the requisite standard of care.
Reddick Moss has handled hospital negligence, medical misdiagnosis, and prescription error cases for victims and their families nationwide in states like Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Texas. If you or a loved one has suffered because of the negligence of a healthcare provider outlined above, please contact Reddick Moss at 1-877-907-7790 or fill out our free consultation form. Our case results speak for themselves.