The attorneys at Reddick Moss have extensive experience litigating tractor-trailer accident cases. Truck accident cases are often significantly more complex than ordinary car accident cases and many times require expert witnesses, engineers, and accident reconstruction specialists. The damages in a truck wreck case can be significant. That is why trucking companies and their insurance carriers often have investigative personnel on the scene immediately after the wreck happens. These investigators are there to protect the interests of the trucking company, not the injured. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident with a tractor-trailer, it is imperative that you contact an attorney immediately. Speed is key.
The commercial trucking industry is highly regulated by state and federal governments. Knowledge of the complex laws governing tractor-trailers is crucial in truck wreck litigation. The attorneys at Reddick Moss are experienced in working with those injured in truck accidents.
From driver fatigue to improperly maintained equipment, truck wrecks have a variety of causes. Common causes of truck wrecks include the following, among others:
- Unrealistic work schedules imposed on drivers by trucking companies
- Drivers distracted by text messages, cell phones, and passengers
- Driver intoxication or fatigue
- Trailers overloaded by cargo
- Shifted cargo
- Improperly maintained equipment and/or negligent repairs, including tires and brakes
- Over or under inflated tires
- Speeding, aggressive or erratic driving
- Improper use of warning reflectors and other safety measures
Our impressive case results in truck wreck cases speak for themselves. Do not delay. If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck wreck, please contact Reddick Moss at 1-877-907-7790 or fill out our free consultation form.